Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Anniversary

Sunday November 9th was our 23rd Anniversary! I know, we don't look old enough to be married for 23 years...but I did the math...not Rick hehe :)

Rick and I had a pretty enjoyable day just spending time together, but I gotta tell ya...it wasn't quite as good as our 20th anniversary when we celebrated in Beautiful Fiji!

With any luck, we're going to celebrate our 25th anniversary in Fiji again. Please keep your fingers crossed that Rick will be up for some world travel in two years :)

Here's our most current picture, which was taken by Linda (from Rick's work) who did an excellent job taking pictures of our whole family a few weeks ago...Thanks Linda!

I'll post some of the whole family soon.
Also a few pics from our Fiji vacation below.






































2 comments:

BRAGG LIFE said...

Awesome picture and I'm still so jealous of your fiji trip!

Sis T said...

So I guess I better start saving......only two years.of course I'm assuming you sisters will be able to tag along.........lol