Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family Pics

What a Cutie!!!

Shortly after Rick's cancer diagnosis, one of the first things he decided we needed to do was to spend the weekend with all the kids at our condo timeshare up at Snowbird.

Even though we'd recently spent a very nice week-long vacation there in July, suddenly it seemed necessary again.

Here are a few family pictures taken in October at Snowbird. Boy, is it hard to get all the kids together in the same place, at the same time, with combed hair, and not overly grumpy! Luckily we managed to get it done with very little grumpiness, lots of good smiles and unlimited patience from Linda, our photographer.




Jared 13, Danny 20, Breanna 12, Rick 46, Bev 29, Brandon 17, Derrick 21


The Whole Clan-including the newest DuKatz, Braden 8 months old


Rick and his favorite girls


Rick and his favorite men

Bev and her FAVORITE SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

BRAGG LIFE said...

Wow Bev....I thought you were only 27! You learn something new every day. Great pictures!!

Sis T said...

Wow what a gooood looking family. I feel so blessed to be able to call you my family also.......Hey B I'm not quite buying the 29 year thing. I KNOW YOU ARE ONLY SIX YEARS YOUNGER.....I refuse to be 35 again...........lol
Love you guys so much! Just want you to know I'm here for you when ever you need me to be

roxeegirl said...

Hi guys. Just learned about the blog when I got to work last night. So good to read up and hear about things. Love you both. xxxooo. Bev, call this afternoon if you can. I plan on being at the poker thing tonight. Rick, so hope you are feeling well enough to be there.

Robyn and Allen said...

Bev 29 - LOL. See you soon.

Meichelle said...

You guys are so cute. Thanks for keeping us updated!

marcie said...

You all look so great-- what a dashing family you have. My parents JUST informed me about this blog... sorry I'm late to the game.

And Bev, if you're 29, that means I'm still running around my old backyard in W Jordan with Derrik and Brandon, which come to think of it, wouldn't be such a bad thing after all, so I guess your age blesses all of us, haha :)