Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vacation

We returned home from Palm Springs Jan 10th and we all went back to work and/or school Monday Jan 12th. The vacation felt pretty empty and it was a real effort to make ourselves do things. We did manage to have a little fun but mostly we just relaxed in the sun and floated along the lazy river, the Worldmark Property there is very beautiful and we will probably go back sometime.

I miss my friends and would really like to see you guys soon, but it's very hard to be social because my moods swing so quickly....and I know everyone understands that. I'm doing ok for now...just need time...alot of time :/

Some of you already know that my Dad had a severe stroke last week and he was Life-Flighted up here from St George. He is currently in stable condition right now, but still in ICU, and he is scheduled for Angioplasty surgery tomorrow. I will update just as soon as we know anything after surgery tomorrow. Please pray that everything goes well!

Thanks for reading and being our friends...

2 comments:

Wendy Colibert said...

Bev,
Greg and I enjoyed our visit with you the other day. You and your family are frequently in our thoughts. We send our love and prayers for all of you, especially for your Dads full recovery.
Much Love, Wendy & Greg

BRAGG LIFE said...

It brings me to tears every time I hear you tell your updates. It really breaks my heart Bev. I love you so much and I hate you're going to this. My prayers now go to you AND your Dad!!!